- To be able to remotely monitor Long Lake water levels in real time
- To eliminate the painstaking manual collection of data and expand the number of water level data points and locations we monitor
- Provide data directly to the LLISA website for easy viewing and analysis
- To maintain a historical record of the levels year over year for better prediction in the future
- To learn more about our lake and how it is affected by weather events and seasonal cycles.
- To use this data to help keep our lake clean and healthy!
On the dashboard, we show lake levels from both the Long Lake side of the dam and the Fox Lake side. We also added NOAA rainfall data and sensor data from certain locations on the Fox Lake Chain to create a full view of everything we have available to us. It is quite an achievement and we would like to thank Joe, Ryan and Erik for their efforts to make it happen. Please visit the site and feel free to explore.